Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Educating My Co-Workers

After many fearful weeks of keeping my secret from the people I work with, Ive slowly started to tell people about Scientology and my Disconnection. Ive also started to educate them to my blog, my twitter, and of course to Xenu.net.

For me, its not about trying to get people to understand why Im protesting, who I am inside, or what I do. Its about them making a valid and educated decision on how to perceive a so called religion, that in fact is nothing more then a money hungry organization, that which I call a cult.

I want people to really understand that the Disconnection policy, and Fair Game policy are REAL. They are two of the worst things Scientology does to people, short of killing them. Im glad however, that many people Ive told this to are eager to do research, and have also been keen to ask questions.

Their support is priceless, and if they are reading this... THANK YOU!

No comments: