Saturday, May 17, 2008

Mountain View Dianetics World Tour

This evening, was the Dianetics World Tour - basically a time when Scilons the world over get together and brag and congratulate themselves on being "Masters of the Universe" and watch some heavily edited, stupid video were Cult Leader David Miscavige speaks about how great they are.

With dwindling numbers and "stats" we, Tommy Gorman and I, as well as two other critics and former Scientologists (who are currently being Fair Gamed) decided to make a surprise appearance. The photos from this will be posted soon on Flickr, as well as Picasa, and all over the internet so people can see.

First Id like to just get right to TWO people at the ORG that really had creeped me out. First is the child molester.
Yes, you heard me correctly. The man above was filming and taking pictures of one of the critics babies, whom she brought along. It was kinda sick, as she yelled for us to come over and get him away.
Tommy and I ran over there with our cameras and shot some photos which you can see.


Yes, in one, he continued to film when NO ONE was there. He doesnt say much and looks QUITE tight lipped in the pictures, but rest assured that which he does say is ONLY about little boys, and his love for children and touching them inappropriately.
Now, I did tell him I was going to let the world know about what he said to me, and Im only speaking the truth, and from his mouth. So dont flame me and get all upset about it...cause its TRUE!
I get rather disgusted with people who think its okay to take pictures of children - for their own personal use. This is why I put his picture up here for the world to see how gross this pedophile is, and what a child molester he said he is.













And then....

The next set of pictures revolve around this lady.




Who was rather rude about me taking her picture. As she got out of the car she said..."Did you take my picture?"


















"WHY YES OF COURSE I TOOK YOUR PICTURE" - to which she replied rather cratchety, "I WANT IT! GIVE IT TO ME!" -
To which I did the obvious reply - "NO! ITS GOING ONLINE, IF YOU WANT IT GO GET IT THERE!"






Just because she was such a bitch about it, I informed her I was going to be taking her license plate number and posting that one online too. So for those of you who think I fuck around when it comes to Scilons and their behavior, I go for the gold and dont play games - as this picture shows.



At the end of the night, I did ask her if she wanted her picture again, and informed her DisconnectedSon.Blogspot.Com was the LOCATION of her photo. So, lady, if your seeing your life flash before your eyes...I suggest using some better TECH for your life. Get out of the cult, and contact me - once I validate you, Ill take your pictures down.




So, my point to posting all this nasty when Ive been quite polite lately is really to piss off some Scilons who are nasty people, to keep the public WELL informed of THEIR CRIMES - They have many. Child Rape/Molestation is JUST ONE.
I also know they will be posting my photo all over town, and figure this is one way to get them before they get me.

If your in the Mountain View California area, the address to the ORG is 117 EASY STREET - Keep in mind there is TWO locations, one thats just a testing center that Anonymous pickets, and the other the actual ORG, which I occasionally picket. I also suggest megaphones and bullhorns as the ORG is set back from the street a bit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Much love and support, man. <3

DisconnectedSon said...

THANK YOU!

Your support is priceless!

D-Son