Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Scientology Vs. The Holy Bible


In the "Western" cultures we live, we believe in mainly ONE book for truth. The Holy Bible. Not everyone does, and Scientology is definitely one that does not.

Matter of fact, they want to DESTROY religions around the world over. Starting with the one Americans believe in. Being an American "religion", err, cult, it is only logical they go after the most recognized book in America - The Bible.

My ideas of getting Scientology completely null and void would be simply to replace "Holy Bible" with "Quran/Koran" and show that to some of my Muslim friends. My friends are VERY NON VIOLENT people who condemn violence and radicals with ideas hell bent on destroying the world. Religion is a divine right for them, and they are very understanding of everyone that is not of the same faith. However, this would simply piss them the fuck off and cause a whirlwind of onslaught by the Islamic community.

I AM NOT FOR VIOLENCE - IM A PACIFIST AND DO NOT BELIEVE IN PAIN TO RELIVE PAIN.

I would however like to see the worlds fastest growing religion (Islam) actually give hell on earth to "The Worlds Fastest Growing Religion" (Scientology).

Take a look at the lovely picture.

2 comments:

Li said...

This is one thing that pisses me off. As a Christian, I am reasonably upset when atheists attack my religion. However, Scientology says that Jesus was a Scientologist and was clear but not quite an OT.

Not only that, one Scientologist on Yahoo! Answers says that you can practice any religion along with Scientology. She even claimed that Buddhist monks read Dianetics in their monasteries. I later found that it's official Co$ statements.

DisconnectedSon said...

I understand where Athiests come from, and I understand where Christians come from. Everyone has their opinion and belief. Nothing wrong there.
The problem lies in the fact that some people want to say someone was something they werent, or was not something they were.

Scientology claims "Jesus was a lover of young boys" - L. Ron Hubbard quote.

In Scientology - you are NOT allowed to practice ANY religion at all, because Scientology is "religion", so why would Islam (as example) which is a bona fide religion allow you to practice another? Same premise, Scientology does NOT allow the other religions to be discussed. Dianetics has NEVER been read by monasteries with Buddhist monks, at least from what I know.

Thank you Li, I love your points of view!