Thursday, June 5, 2008

DisconnectedSon Discusses Big Event

Lately, I have been absent from the fight against Scientology, and been taking some time off.
Personal reasons are more then professional (if you think of Anonymous and Criticizing as professional), and none of them Im willing to share with anyone at this moment.

I will however discuss that there are some plans coming up soon regarding DisconnectedSon, Scientology, Anonymous, and all the fight that is worth.

Currently Anonymous is growing more and more fruitful with their plight against the Church of Scientology, and Scientology has been praising itself over and over for great work they have been doing. However, with the insider reports showing completely the opposite, Scientology is failing, is downstat, and has been really losing members left and right since the Anonymous Movement began in late January.

Many of you know my story, about my father and my disconnection that which he served me almost 20 years ago. I was just a boy then, and now being an adult, I have to deal with the fact, that most of my life, which I questioned as to why I was so beaten, mistreated, and abused as a child and teenager, could have easily been prevented, had Scientology not been a part of my fathers life, thus being in MY LIFE!
This has proven a very difficult task lately, as I do not have contact with my biological mother or father. I can not easily ask them WHY, or simply state how I feel to them. Blogging, and sharing my story are the only ways. I hope that people are reading this, because it means a lot to help someone else.

Anonymous has helped me really discover and learn more about me, and what my last 20 years of life meant, easily in the course of 3 months. Something that I analyzed and questioned for the whole of 2 years seriously, and 18 years subconsciously. I dont think I could have even fathomed what I know now, if I had done it myself.

Now, I embark on a new journey, its a journey that I have to make, and a long hard road is ahead for myself to endure just that, 20 years of my past, in a revision, an understanding, an acceptance, and a memoir of my experiences.
Its a compilation of almost every single event, the reasons for those events, and my analytical thesis of why it happened, and how easily it could have been prevented. I hope to include signs of how you can spot disconnection, Scientology in the act, and learn how to stop the crimes that will be committed against you by this cult.
Its also a great way for me to thank those who helped me, by sharing their expertise in the area they know best, Scientology and how to defeat it!

Of course, thats not to say there havent been some rumors flying about currently about who and what DisconnectedSon is - and Id like to put some of them to rest.... Stated below are some of the rumors Ive heard about myself, some read, some discussed and most are simply...well, you will have answers soon enough.

1. DisconnectedSon was in Scientology for 20 years - FALSE. My father is/was a Scientologist for 20 years. DisconnectedSon often refers to his life being "run by Scientology for 20 years.." meaning, the church keeping his father from him, ultimately created a chain of reaction events that were detrimental to the life of DisconnectedSon - thus, running his life.

2. DisconnectedSon is a Scientologist Plant - Ive heard this one stated just before I joined the Anonymous movement..It has been briefly mentioned when I wanted to drop out of the movement many weeks ago as well. I assure you, DisconnectedSon is NOT a Scientologist. Being an "Illegal PreClear" I couldnt join even if I wanted to, and since I do not want to, nor think that one needs to be in an organization to be spiritual, or spend money to find religion, Id not be a Scilon EVER!!

3. DisconnectedSon is not disconnected at all, and his story is fake/made up - I have often joked that the timing for Anonymous and Scientology and my coming out with my story was coincidental and perfect. By my joking, I have seen how convenient it is to be portrayed as just a "story teller". Again, assurance is made that my story is true, legit, and of merit. Scientology will try to claim this is not the case, but has anything they claimed to be true, ever really been true? My research into my family and disconnection started 2 years prior to the Anonymous movement, it just took good people to help me tell my story and give me the final details I needed to realize it was a bona fide disconnection case.

4. DisconnectedSon is a celebrity in San Francisco - Sometimes I like the attention, and think of myself as a celebrity. Its not easy, or even daily you get someone whos been involved in some way with Scientology in their life, to speak out, especially setting into concrete the practices and policy Scientologists believe, and letting the world know its true. I do not seek attention, nor pity, both of which I have received, and am grateful for, however, the true celebrities are those who fight everyday, those who all speak out, those who are leaving Scientology daily, are the true celebrities, the ones we look up to, and our heros, those who open their eyes to reality.

5. DisconnectedSon is mean and a drama queen - At times Ive been emotional, and have been quite mean, calling Scilons "assholes" now and then, and even following them around and getting them to call the police. I do this occasionally to show that I wont stand for them, their scare tactics, and show that Im not one to back down from a straight confrontation. This actually is something that will be discussed in the next week - about my choice to change this tactic.

6. DisconnectedSon was one of the first Anonymous members and is a leader - As much as Id love to say I was there from the beginning, I was not part of "Anonymous" in the beginning, and only briefly was involved as a member of "Anonymous". I went solo, yet still supporting Anonymous side by side recently, due to my own belief system of handling Scilons (see #5). I was however around for the Scientology protests after Anonymous got together, and was involved with research and criticizing of Scientology years prior to Anonymous. I am not a leader, as much as Id love to be, however, I believe we all are leaders, and while some are viewed as "acting" leaders, Anonymous does not have a leader, nor will it ever. Leadership is taken as a majority opinion, and many things I have said and done are both praised and condemned by Anonymous and its critics. I do however, have some great leadership ideas, they will not be put in place.

7. DisconnectedSon and Paul Fetch are in kahoots together - Paul Fetch and I have never met, or even written to each other. He is NOT a leader, or even a member of Anonymous as far as I know. I dont think he even is a valid critic. He is a person who garners attention based off his slanderous and callous ramblings of being a leader for Anonymous. Simply untrue, and disgusting he would put himself in a "fair game" situation.

8. DisconnectedSon is friends with Anonymous members - Define "Friend". If it means hanging out with people outside Anonymous, or simply means I hang out with Anonymous while Anonymous, or means we protest and call each other friends, thats something that I keep personal, and share I will never. Simple terms - I dont know anyone other then Tommy Gorman, and everyone knows who he is.

9. DisconnectedSon was approached by OSA with $250,000 to stop protesting, and reveal names of Anonymous members - Well, this is a great one. And one that was interesting when it happened. Unfortunately, it was not me this happened to but an Anonymous member in SF, ... and the cost to STOP protesting, while was true at $250,000, the price for an Anonymous identity is only $5,000. Hardly enough for a college kid to buy books, and pay for 1 semester of tuition at a decent Cal State, or University of California, or State University. Anyone who does accept is only setting themselves up.

10. DisconnectedSon has done interview after interview about his story, and fight alongside Anonymous - Though I have done one interview on film, I have not been approached by "media" to do formal interviews. Only college news, and video blog interviews have been done. I at one point discussed doing a radio show with Glosslip's Dawn Olsen, however, that fell through, and I never got word on that. Id love to do an interview if someone is willing to set that up for me. Currently my schedule is limited to time, and I rarely travel right now, so letting me know in advance if you would like me to discuss my story would be great. Id love to share it with you.

To my readers - simply you are great, your support has been amazing.

I have heard that around the world, slowly people are coming out, telling their story, verifying what I say is true, and of course, proving that Scientology does NOT work. I commend and honor all of you. You are a guiding light to so many, and are a beacon of faith that one day soon, Scilonism will be NO MORE!

I do have a major announcement to be made soon - this is an announcement that will change Anonymous, particularly here in San Francisco permanently, and it is something that everyone needs to hear, understand, and make adjustments for. Because this is a rather large and life changing and protest changing announcement, I am approaching each Anonymous member one on one, and discussing with them first, before I make the big event announcement to the public.

Please stay tuned, and keep up your fight.

No comments: